This week I’m sharing some facts about myself to help you get to know me a little better.
- My favorite food is pizza. I could eat it at least once a week.
- I am the oldest of two. I have a younger sister who is almost 3 years younger than me.
- I won a coronation/pageant in high school. I was crowned Miss Circle City Classic 2006.
- I was on the varsity jazz and lyrical dance teams for a year in high school.
- I played piano as a child. I took lessons for a semester in college and would like to take lessons again someday.
- I enjoy driving home from the gym with my windows all the way down, weather permitting of course.
- My favorite movie is Save the Last Dance.
- Favorite color is blue. I love almost any shade of the color.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Biology.
- I completed my Masters in Public Health in December of 2015.
- I hate the sound of people eating/slurping cereal.
- I have had a job since I was 15 years old. My dad got me my first job working in an office.
- I got matching tattoos with my sister for my 24th birthday. It’s a bird flying out of a bird cage, symbolizing freedom.
- I have dyed my hair red twice.
- My guilty pleasures are cookie dough ice cream and The Bachelor.
- My favorite season is fall. I love everything about it…the colors, the clothing, the weather, the food, the activities.
- I got married when I was 22.
- My husband and I have been together for 7 years and married for 5 years.
- I would love to go on an overseas mission trip one day.
- It has been 10 years since I have embraced my naturally curly hair. It’s been a journey, but I now love my curls so much!
I’m interested in getting to know you, my readers.
Comment with one random fact about yourself!