For 2017, my goal was to read 6 books. You can read more about that goal here). I was just shy of achieving that goal; I ended the year with 5 books under my belt. To some, this may not seem like a lot, but I’m proud of what I accomplished as most of those books were read in the latter half of the year.
What I Read in 2017
- 27 Revelations by Harlow Hayes
- The Long and Faraway Gone by Lou Berney
- Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
- She’s Still There: Rescuing the Girl in You by Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul by John and Stasi Eldredge
In my last post, I mentioned one thing I want to focus on for 2018 is self-care, doing more things that nourish my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Reading is definitely a hobby that nourishes my mind, soul, and spirit, depending on the book I currently have in hand.
For 2018, my reading list includes books from my 2017 list that I didn’t read, books to help me grow as a wife, mother, and professional, others to read just for fun, and a few cookbooks to help encourage creativity in the kitchen and more healthy eating.
My 2018 Reading List
What’s on your reading list for 2018? Have you read anything on my list?
I’d love to hear from you. Comment below with your thoughts!